Take a transformative journey, and experience
a shift in mindset and actions, as we create change
toward the results and success you desire.
Before I begin my relationship with each new client, we’ll have an in-depth conversation to explore your goals and fears, get to know one another, and determine whether or not it makes sense for us to work together.
Once we do decide to go forward, I’ll set you up for success with some prep-work including an audio lecture about expectations vs. agreements. These materials are designed to pave the way for transformative and results-driven journey together.
I commit to:
- Listen deeply to what you say and to what you don't say so I can get a full picture of your life as a whole and where you need the most support.
- Clearly identify and share what I see: the seen and unseen opportunities you face, and the obstacles that may be holding you back.
What I ask of you:
- Show up no matter what, be on time, and be impeccable with your word. I hold myself to the same.
- Keep your word with yourself by completing all of your assignments. The coaching experience becomes transformational when you do your work consistently.
You'll learn to:
- align your life with your deepest value and purpose
- fully engage physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually
- end drama, blame, and criticism in your personal and professional life
- take responsibility for the circumstances of your life — including your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being — empowering you to create new conditions in your life to thrive
- skillfully navigate and facilitate conflict in all areas of your life
- elevate your own consciousness and empower your employees, teammates, and family members to do the same
- look within yourself to find insights and answers instead of outside of yourself for what's wrong with others and the world
- identify, investigate and challenge your limiting beliefs, competing intentions, and anything that holds you back from living fully and fearlessly
- live with a powerful sense of purpose
- be accountable for the realization of your projects and in all your relationships
- give and receive abundant appreciation
- cultivate peace and gratitude & have more fun in your personal and professional life
- create extraordinary results